This week Anna Strömberg, Tiny Jaarsma and Ekaterini Lambrinou held a great webinar arranged by ACNAP.
The learning objectives were;
- Develop and/or test clinical skills on heart Failure clinical cases
- Develop and /or test knowledge and clinical skills in assessing, diagnosing and managing cases in heart failure
- Present two clinical cases on acute decompensated heart failure and on the management of chronic heart failure
- Learn useful and evidence-based practical information on the care of heart failure patients from an acute event to the management of chronic heart failure
- Learn how to develop evidence-based algorithms or pathways for the care of patients with heart failure